Superior Scribbler Award
Since I still feel like a newbie in the world of blogging, I was a bit surprised and quite excited to have been awarded a Superior Scribbler Award! Although my scribbles are more visual, I am pleased that others are enjoying this alphabetical escapade through Egypt!
Many thanks to fellow author and blogger, Jaimey Grant, for passing this award on to me.
For details of this award and its beginnings, visit the original post and blog that started it all: The Scholastic Scribe
As with all Bloggy Awards, there are rules that go with the award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to five most deserving bloggy friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog and link to the original post at The Scholastic Scribe which explains The Award.
- Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the original post at The Scholastic Scribe and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules to his/her blog.
So, here are five bloggers that I believe deserve some recognition:
1. Susan Toth for her interesting images and insight into life in Abu Dhabi
2. Kim at Whazzup Egypt!!! for all of her up-to-date news, information, links – and more – about living in Cairo and Egypt in general
3. Young blogger Isaac Lynx, with the assistance of mother/editor Marcia Qualey, for his creative and entertaining “Stories from Heaven”
4. Deb Renner Smith for all of her engaging activities and tips on helping students become enthusiastic and competent readers and writers
5. The six ladies at Teaching Authors for sharing their ideas on teaching and writing, supporting indie bookstores, and promoting the International Digital Children’s Library